2. School-Family Communication
3. Interviews with parents of students.
4. Interviews with students
5. Interviews with students. Educating freedom in freedom
6. Communication in marriage, key to success in education.
7. The role of the tutor, leader of the classroom
9. The work in the classroom: development of a class session.
10. Work at home by the students and the teacher.
11. Evaluation, grading, exams
12. Ongoing formation: academic, human and spiritual
13. Coordination of the teaching staff
14. Students’ rights
15. Students’ obligations
16. Reports, incidents and sanctions
17. Protection of minors; Plan of equality and treatment with students and families.
18. Internal order issues (breaks; lunchroom; uniform; accident protocols; use of cell phones).
19. Academic aspects
20. Training resources