WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
Behind the Stella Foundation are three young Catholic (and bilingual) families from Berlin. We have joined forces in a private initiative to make a positive contribution to the development of Berlin’s educational landscape.
Iriarte Contreras Family – Constanza & Ignacio – 2 children – German – Spanish
Harnoß Family – Haley & Justin – 2 children – German-English
Böhr Family Spain – Mariajosé & Gerardo – 2 children – German-Spanish
We are supported, among others, by the International Kinship Education Network www.parentsinternational.org and experts in the field of childcare and education, such as Dr. Tal Pery, expert on the advisory board and management of the INA.KINDER.GARTEN (non-profit childcare centre), with about 2000 children in 20 nurseries in Berlin.
In many places, the future of the Catholic Church today lies in the strength of the “small church”. That is why we want to support Catholic families as the nucleus of society and the small church. More than ever, this requires access to Catholic educational institutions that protect and promote the development of parents and children within the framework of the Church’s teaching.
Reinforcing what works
In the context of progressive changes, it is important to strengthen existing Catholic educational institutions in proven structures and sponsorships.
Faith and proportion
The close connection and responsibility of parishes with educational institutions is important for a continuous pastoral influence as well as for faith and education (fides et ratio).
Innovative and bilingual programmes
New educational methods and bilingual programmes can transcend borders and make the gospel message relevant in changing contexts.
Contract administration for children
- Management of children’s master data
- Administration of kindergarten vouchers, interface with the Senate administration (ISBJ*); Calculation of staff hours
- Creation and management of parental contracts
- Invoice processing
- Budgeting, target/actual comparison during the year
- Key personnel and occupancy control
Human resources management
- Employee contract management
- Name accounting
- Provision of digital systems for task scheduling, holiday planning, attendance/absence recording
- Support with job advertisements and recruitment of employees
- Representation / counselling of employees in legal matters
- Management and maintenance of IT infrastructure (hardware and systems)
- ICT delivery
- Data protection support/administration with the involvement of experts (e.g. data protection north)